Top Social

New York Trip: Day 5

Saturday, September 10, 2016
I weirdly didn't take that many photos this day. I see Le Pain Quotidien's EVERYWHERE. So we gave it a try. I wasn't super impressed but it was alright. I would probably do cocoa and a pastry next time instead of sitting down. 




We wandered around Bryant Park before heading to Wicked. I hadn't ever seen it before. It was a lot different and funnier than I thought it was going to be!


For dinner we went to City Kitchen. The pheonician fries from Illi Box are SO GOOD. Also there is a little Dough Donuts there, so we obviously had to get some.






This was the night Jake got his job offer in Connecticut! So, we ordered a pizza to celebrate haha. I honestly can't remember where or how it tasted, because we were just so excited that our "optimal situation" was working out!

XOXO
- - - - -
E


Post Comment
Post a Comment