Top Social

Past Boob

Friday, September 2, 2016


UGH CAN WE TALK ABOUT GROWING OUT BANGS? I am so glad I am working from home because they are cray all the time. I'm hoping in like a month they will be long enough to do swoop bangs, but alas.

Also I have been mainly wearing my hair in braids, so when I wore it down the other day I was like, shocked. It is DEFINITELY past boob. I remember the days where I was just dreaming about the day my hair would be past boob and now that day is here! 

I still try to not use a lot of heat or dye it. But, I did get this hot tools set that I am loving. The little baby straightner is perfect for traveling and also just cute and little lol. I like the tapered curling wand because I feel like it makes it so my curls don't merge into one. Do you know what I mean?

Anyway, if anyone has hairstyle ideas for while straight across bangs are growing out plz let me know!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Thanks to Shopping Links and HerStyler for sponsoring this post. 

3 comments on "Past Boob"
  1. Past boob!! I lol'd! Yes, I hate when my hair is not past boob.


    Great and funny post!


    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the past boob length is always the best feeling! I haven't had my hair that long in YEARS! I'm trying so desperately to grow it out again!!! Whenever I grow out my front bangs I pretty much side part and dutch braid them so they are off of my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's what I've been doing! I can't wait until they are long enough that I can just wear them down.

    ReplyDelete