Top Social

Grandmas rock my socks.

Saturday, July 23, 2011


Granny Chic Week = most productive thing I've done all summer







Screen shot 2011-07-14 at 11.27.00 PM.png



p.s. Divine Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood is the greatest show. It has Mrs. Goldfarb  (Requiem for a Dream) , Missy (Joey's sister from Dawson's Creek), Professor Mcgonagall, and the old guy in The Notebook.

Little did I know, that when I clicked "add to instant queue (<--- totally had to pause, exit the film, and look for how to spell that)" I was really clicking "add to my heart".







Go eat a marshmallow. You deserve it.

---
6 comments on "Grandmas rock my socks."
  1. i LOVE how you changed up the outfit! it looks fantastic! :)
    keep in touch!
    xo, sarah
    http://sarahbeyea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily did you dye your hair blonde?! I like it! Also the dress is awesome. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good work, india.


    i've taught you well.


    what? shh. don't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is weird
    I love marshmallows also i eat them all the time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondered! I took a vntage dress and changed not only the shape but also the style... now it is girlier! Amazing!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TALENT, THIS IS AMAZING, i'd never be able to do that
    http://floral-etiquette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete