Top Social

Feed Me, Guide Me, Eat Beside Me

Thursday, March 17, 2016


There are very few things I'll miss about Utah, but eating in the car will be one of them! Like legit I ALWAYS eat in the car if I can haha. The other day I ate french toast by myself in a restaurant and immediately regretted not eating in the car. 

Oh, and if you still haven't tried the birthday cake shake from Zaxby's THEN GO GET IT RIGHT NOW. 

Oh, and if you're vegetarian and want to know what to get at In 'N Out: a grilled cheese with sauce, tomatoes, and pickles. I am obsessed with it haha.

BYE FELICIAS.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. I'm watching Law and Order right now, and in the episode this guy pays to have his own son kidnapped to "teach him a lesson"? Like WTF kind of parenting is that? I'm judgin'

Post Comment
Post a Comment