Top Social

a happy list: 17

Monday, June 16, 2014
Life has been crazy! Jake is going to school and working two jobs, as well as getting ready to apply to his program. I am also going to school and working, as well as doing a research project. I actually have an interview today for a possible second job as well.

To be completely honest, I love when life is crazy. Just like, waking up and knowing that I have work, and job interview, and need to go grocery shopping, finish my interviews, study for my final, and do laundry is such an awesome feeling. I hate the feeling of wasting time, and so I think when there a lots of things to do, it makes me feel like I'm getting the most out of life. Plus, I feel like we do cooler things when we are both really busy. For example, we have been going to Slurp excessively and binge watching The Following every night when we finish our tasks for the day. Some people are probably wondering how we survive with such boring hobbies, but honestly snuggling up with a good show and munching on some goodies is one of our very favorite activities.

Hopefully this week we can both finish our current classes and escape to the mountains for some much needed camping time. In the mean time, a happy list! So many amazing things happened this week I can't even. I love human beings, so much.



[when one person at the drive thru paid for the person behind them, and that set off a chain of five people paying for people behind them / getting a bag of delicious pastries from my nice coworker / finally going to slurp and obsessing with their huckleberry diet dr. pepper and also best chocolate chip cookie i've had in utah, and also going back every day for four days / the following... enough said / the cute wedding we went to on saturday night / having two sundays off in a row / getting a job interview somewhere i've wanted a job interview for a long time / discovering the new bands: cults, wet, and the drums / finishing my first stencil (!!!) / starting bossypants and laughing my face off every page]


4 comments on "a happy list: 17"
  1. What is that lipstick & color??

    Also, I love being busy and productive too. I swear if my life isn't busy then I come up with silly projects for myself to do so I can keep busy. My mind goes crazy if I have hours to kill and nothing to do.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. having a full life is great! it makes me feel so fulfilled, like im going somewhere. even if i'm driving myself crazy in the process :) also bossypants, to this day, is the funniest book i've read. im glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspired me to go get a huckleberry diet dr. pepper today and it was delish! The Slurp is the bomb-diggity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great!!! i couldn't agree more. busy is the best! i've been meaning to read bossypants for a while now, from what i've heard it's a great read. hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete