Top Social

a happy list: 15

Monday, June 2, 2014
First of all I would like to apologize to mobile readers and the horribleness of the cut off that was happening. I assure you the first word of each line wasn't too important, but it has finally been brought to my attention and fixed. Why don't people tell people about things earlier? Haha. So, sorry if that has been something that you though was because of your phone or iPad. It was my fault.

So, I'm not sure why I stopped doing this. I think probably just because college life is the worst sometimes. But, I really liked the way it made me view the world. So, happy lists are back in action. Except, I'm going to post them on Mondays, because I just feel bad for Monday. Everybody hates Monday, and it's so sad. So, Monday's will be my new happy list days. It will be like a small friendship.





1.) Mac lipstick
3.) Jake calling me "little bacon"
4.) My grandma coming into town!
5.) Quiche (the fanciest food IMO) from Trellis Cafe
6.) Getting compliments from strangers while working
7.) Laying on top of Jake and studying while he was studying.
8.) The stray dog that followed me and Trixie home from our walk.
9.) Getting a bag of twenty-something day old pastries from work (!!!!!)
10.) Finally figuring out how to get my bangs to stay, but not look grossly crisp

XOXO
- - - - -
E

"If I could be anything, I would be a cat"
4 comments on "a happy list: 15"
  1. I love this idea!! I may hop on the bandwagon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! All dark and sophisticated. You gotta dish your bangs secret for me, haha.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally need to post about this magical bang secret! haha I loved having bangs but they get so gross and sweaty in the summer....bleh. Love your lipstick <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures! you look amazing :) and love the picture of you two studying!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete