Top Social

a happy list: 18 - photo edition

Monday, June 23, 2014
1. Enjoying summer days at the park with the fam. It's nice living just a short walk from so many parks! (Shortly after this photo was taken I fell asleep, and was awoken by a slobbery dog lick-attacking my face.) 

2. Driving around in Jake's new car! I've never felt the power that is a stick shift before, and I'm quite the fan.

3 & 4. Getting these amazing products in a giveaway from Mon Sheree! I haven't mastered the beauty blender yet, but I'm loving the lotion. Also, diet coke with coconut and fresh lime is a wonderful switch up from my usual huckleberry diet pepsi.

5. Picking at the three story park by our house, and also discovering that JCW's can make any hamburger with a gardenburger instead of a meat pattie. I tried the hawaiian (spelling?) burger, and it was delicious. Also, the view was nice for our little car picnic.

6 & 7. Wedding season!! It's one of my favorite things about summer. We have close to ten this summer, and I'm sooo loving it. Especially now that we've got our staple wedding gift we can give to everyone. It gets ride of the whole "What should we get them?" conversation. Also, going to the temple with my cute friend Hailey for her first time! (Slurp afterwards, obviously. It was the first day I had been there twice, so that's embarrassing.) I'm so sad she's leaving, but she will have such an awesome time in France.

8. Accidentally wearing matching black v-neck shirts during our study party. Also the way Jake holds Trixie is the cutest ever.

9. When Trixie sits and watches me while I eat. She has started like, facing me directly and just laying there the whole time I'm eating. I guess it doesn't help that I throw her a fry or two ;)

(A fun picture of me sleeping, because hello, that's my life these days. I wake up at 4, open, work six hours, then come home and it's just too hard to not fall asleep on this oversized chair! Jake thinks I'm a cute bb when I sleep, and takes pictures instead of waking me up, and then I get really grumpy that no one woke me up haha. It's a vicious cycle. But I determine to stay awake today and get my test over with.)

10. Going camping this past weekend! It was our favorite trip to date. More later.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

"Goodness is the most important thing in life."
4 comments on "a happy list: 18 - photo edition"
  1. I love everything about this post! ...Especially that giant plate of fries. Um, yes please! I can't wait to hear about your camping trip! They're my favourite thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of this. You are the coolest human.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a happy post!! love all of this..and now you've inspired me to take a nap :)
    xo

    the well-traveled wife ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been dying to add the beauty blender to my makeup collection and try it out! such happy photos!

    ReplyDelete