Top Social

1 0 - 2 3 - 2 0 1 3

Wednesday, October 23, 2013
So, on Tuesday I hung out with my friends (since one of them leaves on Thursday for a mission) and we had quite a blast. While at Starbuck's visit one of my very favorite humans (who to this day literally has said the nicest thing to me that anyone has ever to said to me in my life literally) my friend took my phone for some reason that I can't remember and decided to take literally 150 photos. 

So, instead of deleting them all and being 1.8 annoyed, I decided to post some and give them names.
Enjoy.

The Ultimate Bliss
The Posed Candid
The Face You Have When Liam Breaks Up With Miley





Me just trying to get my phone back, but I am posting this because I really love my sweater and also everything that comes from Asian fashion.

The Lipless Monster
The "Check Yourself"
The "You Just Wrecked Yourself"
Forgetting Fine Motor Skills
Horizontal Facial Features For Dayz
The Face You Get After Getting Customer Service At Coffee Pod
The Face You Get After Getting Coffee At Coffee Pod 
The Contented Being
Bitch, please
2008
The Face That Single Handedly Proves You Are Still A Teenager

There you have it folks.
Probably only three of you actually know who this human is, so I apologize to the rest of you.
I am just lol-ing by myself over here.
Also, disclaimer: I go to Coffee Pod quite often and was just joking. 
(......)
Ok, I actually was being 100% serious and have completely stopped going there, in fact I actually drive fifteen minutes to the nearest Starbuck's which is all the way in Orem, because that is how much I dislike my experiences at Coffee Pod. Also LET'S BE HONEST I MISS STARBUCK'S SOMETIMES OK. Probably just because I always miss my grandma and pretty much the only building that could represent her is a Starbuck's, so naturally I go there for the good vibes.

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE WHO USED TO WORK AT MY OLD STARBUCKS HAS QUIT.

quit.
quit.
quit.
transferred.
transferred.
transferred.
still works there.
still works there.
may or may not still be working there. 

So, at least 67% quit... GEEZUM FRIENDS.

I don't know how this turned into a Starbuck's rant, but there ya go. 

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment