Top Social

They've watched this happen. They told no one.

Monday, December 24, 2012








Also, here's these from when we ate crepes and found out that tent on University is $5,000.

Worst.

Why does the world insist on making my camping experience the worst? Like, for realz. All I need is a dome tent. All I need folks.

It's time for some online shopping.
And re-arranging of my school schedule. 
Felicity is inspiring me to add in a self-defense class.

Also, this is being posted on Christmas Eve I suppose. So, happy Christmas Eve world.

XOXO
- - - - -
E
4 comments on "They've watched this happen. They told no one."
  1. beautiful photos as always, E.
    merry christmas!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey that's me from www.jenniferrmb.blogspot.de :)
    I answered you at my blog because I don't know how it works cause I'm new here! But I have to say your blog is so gorgeous I just fell in love with your photos! Merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! Black and white does wonders to enhance the beauty of photos. Now following!

    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pohotos, full of emotion!

    Win a L'OREAL MASCARA >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete