Top Social

Frizz Is NOT The Shiz

Thursday, August 11, 2016
Am I the only person who likes to get all beauty stuff done in the same day? Also am I the only person who only washes my hair once a week? Ok...

So basically once a week I like to put on a face mask, tweeze my eyebrows, take off my nail polish, wash my hair, shave my legs, put on selfless tanner, do my nails, do my hair, and BAM. Feel like the queen.

This week I tried out some Madison Reed products. I have been having MEGA hair problems since moving to the east coast and have been frantically trying to find solutions.


Anyway, I mainly just want my curls to last without becoming litle frizz balls. I decided to test them while going to Costco (which is a day long trek uptown). We got caught in the rain and only had one umbrella so my bangs are effed, but I think my curls stayed pretty smooth?


Idk. Maybe I just want to believe the best but also in these photos they look smooth and amazing and like I always want them to be. So, I'm counting it as a win. 


Also all the products smell like the hair salon smell which made me feel extra-queen-y. Like sometimes when things smell like that I just automatically assume they are better and the real deal. (This is probably why I hate Times Square because it smells like urine and feces and old greasy food.) But ANYWAY. I'm just glad I am finding ways to get my hair under control because there's nothing worse than putting all the time and effort into your hair only to have the weather/climate ruin it. :(

Mega thanks to Madison Reed for being a babe and helpin' a sista out! Us girls are in this together lol.

XOXO
- - - - -
E

P.S. Sorry to anyone who experienced my site being down. I changed the URL as you can see, and was having problems with the forwarding. It should be all better now! The new URL is is www.emmycoletti.com but www.emmyjake.com should forward it. All my social media is @emmycoletti too (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat) so this should be easier. I'm not changing my names again!

Special thanks to Shopping Links for sponsoring this post.

1 comment on "Frizz Is NOT The Shiz"
  1. I love doing all my beauty things in one day too! It makes me feel like I'm in one of those makeover movies!

    ReplyDelete