Top Social

Becoming Blair Waldorf

Tuesday, August 2, 2016








We finally went to The Met! When were here visiting with Jake's family, we ate on the steps of The Met (cuz Gossip Girl) but didn't actually go in because we thought it was too expensive. WELL TIP: It's suggested admission, which means you can pay whatever you want! They have suggestions, but ultimately you could pay $1 and get in. 

It was cool to finally go. I'm not like, a huge museum person? Like I like to see what's there, but I basically am like constantly walking. Jake is the same way so it's PERFECT. There is nothing worse than going to a museum with someone who is your opposite speed! If you're with someone who is speeding through it's annoying, and if you're with some one who is literally reading every exhibit that is also annoying. So, it's good to find someone who is your same museum pace! 

Anyway, we just walked through a few exhibits, but the main thing I wanted to see was the psycho house! It was v cool and made me wish there was more Bates Motel to watch.

Well, I'm off to work! I accidentally worked 9 1/2 hours yesterday, so I am going in a little bit later today than I usually do lol. Also Jake and I call work "twerk". Anyone else?

XOXO
- - - - -
E

14 comments on "Becoming Blair Waldorf"
  1. We should probably never go to a museum together, lol. I wouldn't say that I stop to read every caption, but I do like to stop and appreciate the art and technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a caption reader, I have to know lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this :)

    Corsica | kissesfromcarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SUCH incredible photos! Love the post!
    XO
    Lee |



















    LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love Gossip Girl! I'm planning to restart the season this fall and of course Blair is my ultimate fave. I absolutely loved the Met, last I was in NYC. I didn't get a chance to sit on the stairs, because it was roped off but I loved exploring the museum. Definitely one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to go to The Met, but mostly for the rooftop, lol! Your pictures make me want to go even more!!

    xx emily
    baubleandbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you saw the fashion exhibit while you were there.... I saw it in May and it was incredible! I just got back from a Europe trip so I'm a little museum-ed out right now but sounds like you had a fun day :) XO, Nicole // www.empirestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Met can be an overwhelming place, it's smart to take it a little bit at a time! Seems like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the title of this post as you channel your inner Blair Waldorf! I love The Met--and everything else about NYC for that matter. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete