Top Social

A Happy List: 129

Monday, August 1, 2016
Jake's hair is long enough for a samuri bun! Also I'm in the process of growing out my bangs, so some day we are both samuris and it's cute AF.

I finally tried Sweet Green! The line was long, but the salad was really good. It was the seasonal peach flavor. I think it was like baby spinach, peaches, goat cheese, toasted almonds, and balsalmic dressing? There may have been more, you could check their website. But, it was like the best salad I have had in my life.

Jake went to vegas for work. I told him to bring me home a Vegas treat. I came home from work one day to find this. Well done, Jacob Cooper, well done.
You know in old movies where there is a newspaper guy who is like, "Blah blah blah! Read all about it!" Well there is an acutal person who sounds like that and hands out newspaper at the 68th street subway station haha.
The yummy sweet smell by the almond stands off the 68th street subway station. 
My coworkers say, "She lives there." instead of "She works there."
Cranberry Crunch Perfect bars when the honey has crystallized.
Jorden Keith and Alissa Violet finally shooting together.
Changing all my emails and passwords to be the same.
Rewatching American Horror story with Jake.
Snooping on strangers phone on the train.
Finally getting a planner.

- - - - -

Here are some funny things people said this week:

Our office has glass walls and is right by the hallway to the bathroom. People are always stopping by the water fountain or bathroom hallway to chat, and it's SO ANNOYING because we can hear everything they say. One day, after two people had been talking for 5 or so minutes. My coworker got up and slid the glass door closed in front of them. I turned around and said, "Hahah did you do that because those people are standing outside talking? It's so annoying when they do that." My coworker said, "Oh my g** I know right!! It's so f****** rude." I said, "I hate the women who stand there and speak French. Like for some reason having to listen to French for that long is so annoying." My coworker said, "I know right! Like if you're going to stand right outside our door and talk, at least let me f****** eaves drop, right!!"

XOXO
- - - - -
E



9 comments on "A Happy List: 129"
  1. hahahaha your conversation is great. What planner did you get? I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joscelyn | WifemamafoodieJanuary 11, 2017 at 8:37 AM

    Haha, that's funny! I hate when people speak a different language and you don't know what they're saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo New York has made you two blossom. Or it's probably the product of being outside of Utah. And omg I can't believe you're growing your bangs out! Who is this Emily.

    And I love your new header photo. Totes sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like at least let me eavesdrop if you're going to talk that long that loud haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a random gold polka dotted one from target!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are hysterical -i love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love y'all twinning with hair styles! The sandwich looks scrumptious as well!

    ReplyDelete