Top Social

Dat Weekend Tho

Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Weekends in grad school are usually spent reading or procrastinating reading. NOT THIS WEEKEND THO. I'm on a break from school this week!!! I did have one paper to finish up on Friday and after that we LIVED OUR LIVES. It was wonderful.

This is J being a gentleman and getting my USB cord from the apartment so we could listen to music again in the car. (My last USB cord broke.) He is a GEM. 

Don't worry though, because on Sunday my phone broke. Like I didn't drop it or get water in it or anything. It just actually stopped charging and working all together. Those final moments trying to upload all my photos and notes to iCloud when it was at 3% were INTENSE!! Lucky for us, I just got insurance on my phone WEEKS ago, so a replacement is on its way.


We went to Smashburger for the first time in a while and it was interesting? It took probably 30 minutes to get our food, and they gave us a small, regular fry instead of a large, rosemary fry. It was really good though. This salad had goat cheese and I AM A FAN.


My mom is here visiting. She sleeps in late because we are two hours ahead of her lol. Well, when I say late I mean like 9:00. Anyway, I'll be posting those pics soon!

XOXO
- - - - -
E

Post Comment
Post a Comment