Top Social

and i was happy

Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Today, I went to this guy's apartment. I wanted to text someone about it, so I could have a discussion about how not everyone here is supporting the stereotype I have in my head. So, I texted my friend who went on to tell me his pessimistic views on people. I wanted to text my other friend, but didn't for some reason. I realized I had no one else to text about this.

I went to my room and started reading Across The Wire. I fell asleep and missed my sculpting class. I woke up and saw my India wall. I looked at all the photos of the kids and remembered how they automatically loved us and just thought about how this world is so broken sometimes. I mean, it's not really broken, not at the core at least. But, I feel like the people I'm surrounded by sometimes are broken. Or they want to be or something. I don't understand that. If you can go through life loving everyone and believing everything is positive, wouldn't you choose that over thinking everyone and everything is terrible? I mean, sure, there are some of both, but you don't have to focus on the negative.

I don't know. I guess I am writing to you, Cyberspace. Because I know you won't talk back. And I have no one else to write to. And even if no one knows this new URL, I'm still not announcing it anywhere. People who want to find this blog, will find this blog, and that's alright with me.

Well, I'm off to finish reading. Just... try to love each other, ok? This world will never make it if we don't at least try.

XOXO
- - - - -
Post Comment
Post a Comment