Top Social

Maybe if my collarbones were defined this would work better.

Thursday, August 9, 2012



So, apparently there was this huge fire and it covered the valley in smoke. 

On the way home I kept thinking of all these different lines from all these different songs. Only Ashes by Something Corporate. Grapevine Fires by Death Cab For Cutie. There's A Fire by Ok Go.

Then, I went to picnic spot to try to get some photos of it before the sunset, but by the time I got there it was too dark to really see anything. Aside from strange couples doing strange things. But, whatever.

Tomorrow is my last day of work. Then it's off to Grandma's house!! I can hardly wait. 

I'm definitely going to spend my vacation organizing all my photos in iPhoto. The dates are wrong, therefore the order is wrong. And that bothers me. 

There's nothing left to say.

XOXO
- - - - -


E
Post Comment
Post a Comment