Top Social

College fair, in my hair.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today was the college fair.

I was actually super stoked, because I forgot to do my English homework, and I never went in for help with Calculus. 

Oh, but before I get into that. I would just like to say that my high school is absolutely ridiculous. All the seniors were supposed to go to the auditorium for an assembly, and I wanted to finish my homework. I went into the commons and a tracker (people who make sure kids go to class) kicked me out. Then, I went into the library and got questioned multiple times about my grade. I lied of course. It was for the greater good.

Then, I went to the BYU presentation. It was quite enjoyable. I think I'm going to schedule a campus visit. One of the ones where it's one-on-one and they take you to classes and all that jeaaaazzzzz.
If you have any suggestions of places to go, I'm all ears.

Me and my friend decided we wanted crepes, so we started to leave. We saw my dear friend Twin (no, that is not really his name. but we are so similar it's the only name that fits) and stopped for a chat. Yet, another tracker came out and told us to go to the college fair. It isn't required or anything, so we started to walk to my car. "Um? Is that the way to the college fair? I don't think so."
So, we walked into one of the presentations and sat in the back. Apparently, that isn't good enough for presenters. They made us come sit up in the front. We were getting pretty restless thinking about all that precious crepe time that was being wasted. So, we got up and left. Perhaps it was rude. Oh well.

The crepes were delicious and I would easily do it again.

Well, I'm off to learn about Dental Assisting. Make sure you floss guys. You'd be surprised how much it improves your oral hygiene.

xoxo
Emily
Post Comment
Post a Comment